One of the things Bob and I talked about today is how easy it is to let unhealthy behaviors creep into a marriage. With the cold weather, we haven't been walking as much as we usually do. Since we work together, our walks are quality time for us -- no television, no unfinished projects staring at us, no distractions other than the beauty of the beach and ocean.
Here is a list of red flags that could hurt your marriage.
- Lack of respect and kindness for one another
- Lack of time with each other
- Lack of sexual desire for one another
- Lack of sharing responsibilities
- Lack of having agreed upon financial goals
- Don't take each other for granted
- Improve your sex life
- Agree to do your share of chores
- Talk about your finances
- Simplify your lives