These sexual acts include intercourse, anal or oral sex, forced sexual behavior with other individuals, and other sexual activities that are considered by the victim as degrading, humiliating, painful, and unwanted.
It is also referred to as spousal rape, intimate rape, and wife rape.
If You Need Help -- Call or Go Online:
Questions About Marital Rape:
- What is marital rape?
- How can there be rape within a marriage?
- How common place is marital rape?
- Are there different types of marital rape?
- Is marital rape a crime?
- Are there questions to help identify marital rape?
- How can marital rape be reported?
- Are there physical and emotional consequences of marital rape?
- Why is marital rape a controversial issue?
- Where else can I find information about marital rape?
- Are there any books written about marital rape?
- What do others have to say about marital rape?