Read More: How to Change Your Life: A User’s Guide
- Pick only one or two resolutions.
- Make sure that your resolutions are achievable.
- Your resolutions should not depend on anyone else or on the two of you receiving a financial windfall, etc.
- Make the time frame for your resolution a short one. Three weeks to a month is plenty long.
- Share your plans with someone else for encouragement, support, and challenge.
- Reward yourselves when you are successful.
- Re-evaluate at the end of the time period. Decide if you want to continue the resolution or look for a new one.
Happy New Years!