Here are some third wedding anniversary ideas and symbols to help you choose gifts associated with your 3rd marriage anniversary.
3rd Anniversary Traditional Gift:
3rd Anniversary Contemporary/Modern Gift:
3rd Anniversary Gemstone:
3rd Anniversary Color:
3rd Anniversary Flower:Fuchsia. The flower meaning of a fuchsia is taste.
Ways to Celebrate Your 3rd Anniversary:
- Since leather is the traditional gift for this anniversary, consider plan a western themed evening together and listen to country love songs.
- Plan a movie night and watch your wedding video.
- Get tickets for a movie, sports event, concert, theatre, etc. to attend together.
Gift Suggestions to Purchase for Your 3rd Anniversary:
- Leather gloves.
- Leather belt.
- Leather slippers.
- Leather photo album.
- Leather handbag, wallet, or book bag.
- Leather scrapbook.
- Blank journal with leather binding.
- Leather passport holder.
- Leather jacket.
- Leather cap.
- Leather briefcase or laptop computer case.
- Leather diary.
- Leather desk set.
- Crystal wine goblets.
- Crystal figurines.
- Crystal vase.
- Pearl or jade jewelry.
Gift Suggestions to Make for Your 3rd Anniversary:
- Put together a gift basket that has a variety of Fuchsia plants, along with a pair of leather garden gloves, and a coupon on jade green paper stating your willingness to help get the small plants in the soil.