Here are more gift and celebration ideas for your eighth anniversary.
8th Anniversary Traditional Gift:
Pottery begins with just a lump of clay that is slowly formed into something beautiful. Through their eight years together, a couple shapes their marriage into a beautiful relationship.
8th Anniversary Contemporary/Modern Gift:
8th Anniversary Gemstone:Tourmaline or tanzanite.
8th Anniversary Color:Tourmaline, tanzanite, or bronze.
8th Anniversary Flower:Clematis, a beautiful climber that traditionally means clever, intellectual.
Ways to Celebrate Your 8th Anniversary:
- Go out and play billiard-table eight ball.
- Plant a clematis vine in your yard.
- Go to a pottery class together.
- Purchase tickets to a show, movie, sports event, concert, theatre, etc. to attend together.
Gift Suggestions to Purchase for Your 8th Anniversary:
- Bronze photo frame with the picture of the two of you.
- Purchase a bronze framed share of stock in a major company that has meaning to the both of you.
- Lace gloves.
- Pottery vase.
- Bronze wind chimes.
- Soft, cuddly blanket.
- Bronze door knocker.
- Tourmaline jewelry.
- Bronze bookends.
- Bronze sculpture.
- Lace tablecloth.
Gift Suggestions to Make for Your 8th Anniversary:
- Stuff a bronze box with a love note, book on romance, love coupons, picture of the two of you, etc.
- Make a pottery vase.
- Road map describing a short trip (Buy Direct) to take together to a locale where you can take a pottery class together.