Here are a few anniversary party ideas.
- Mark your anniversary date prominently on your family calendar by circling the date and noting what anniversary you will be celebrating.
- Plan your anniversary celebration with your spouse. Start planning how you will celebrate the day at least two weeks in advance.
- Try and take a family portrait on each wedding anniversary.
- Keep an anniversary scrapbook or journal of your anniversary celebrations throughout the years. The day will come when you won't remember how you celebrated some of your anniversaries or what gifts you received without saving these memories in a journal.
- Don't forget to have toasts to the anniversary couple! Toasts are another long standing tradition of anniversary celebrations. If you aren't having a party, you can toast one another!