We've listed the categories by their popularity on our site.
- Couple Halloween Costumes that Advertise Something like Heinz Mustard and Ketchup or two Hershey's Kisses.
- Couple Costumes that Reflect Toy Characters such as Barbie and Ken or Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head.
- Costumes for Couples That Represent Cartoon Couples like Shrek and Princess Fiona or Marge and Homer Simpson.
- Creative but Hard to Categorize Costumes for Couples like an Elephant and Donkey or Garden Sprites.
- Contemporary and Historical Couple Costumes such as Beth Chapman and Dog the Bounty Hunter or Henry VIII and Anne Boleyn.
- Movie Couple Costumes such as scarlett O'Hara and Rhett Butler or Fay Wray & King Kong.
- Fictional Couple Costumes such as Frankenstein and Bride of Frankenstein or Neytiri and Jake Sully.
- Miscellaneous Couple Costumes such as a French Maid and Butler or a Flapper and a Gangster.
- Music Couple Costumes like Sonny and Cher or Danny and Sandy from Grease.
- Couple Costumes from Television Shows like Lily and Herman Munster or Lucy and Ricky Ricardo.
Consider sending us more ideas and pictures of your costumes!