- On your mate's pillow.
- In one of your spouse's shoes.
- In a coat pocket.
- In one of your partner's dresser drawers.
- Leave a note in your spouse's work pants pocket. ~~ contributed by Laura B.
- Inside a hat or helmet ~~ Annaleise G.
- In underwear drawer. ~~ contributed by Judi S.
- In the arms of a stuffed animal propped up against a pillow. ~~ contributed by Judi S.
- In his/her wallet. ~~ contributed by Rose Z. and Judi S.
- I bought white lights and strew them over the bed, (we have slanted ceilings) with "I love you." ~~ contributed by JLH.
- I leave them in his pants pockets. ~~ contributed by JLH.
- Inside the pocket of one of his shirts, so when he found it, it's going to put a smile on his face! ~~ contributed by Karis M.
- One day, while I was matching his socks, I had the BEST idea. I put little “I Love You” notes in each pair of socks. ~~ contributed by Nicole B.
- Tucked in packed clothing ... in pockets of garments or in toiletries bag etc. ~~ contributed by Sandra B.
- I also put one note in his folded underwear,
I know it sounds funny but when he sees the paper falling he picks it up and reads it. I
hope you like my ideas. ~~ contributed by Yenny M.
- I would leave love notes in his sock underwear/drawer or under his pillow. ~~ contributed by Rosina L.
Send your love note location suggestions to email@example.com