Here are more suggestions on where to leave or hide love notes for your spouse in food or in your kitchen.
- Just a suggestion in his or her sandwich if they take lunch to work Instead of cheese or ham put cardboard note in sandwich te he. Another good practical joke for hubby -- make cake out of sponge rubber, cover with icing, etc. Have a laugh! ~~ Paul and Raylene.
- On the dishwashing detergent. ~~ Annaleise G.
- Put in a zip lock bag and put in the ice maker of the freezer. Another place is in his lunch box. ~~ Sandy C.
- If my husband is taking lunch from home I would put it inside his lunchbag, or write it on the extra napkin. ~~ Yenny M.
- Most recently my boyfriend wrote a note in my kitchen on the table with my birthday gift. He wrote it on a sticky, "Caution it may bite"... Inside a beautiful broach that he had made for me especially on my birthday. It was lovely, an alligator pin, silver, inlaid with blue stones. ~~ Jennie T.