By Sheri & Bob Stritof, About.com Guides
By Sheri & Bob Stritof, About.com Guides to Marriage
What helps keep your marriage successful and long-lasting? It helps to have flexible attitude towards your marriage, willingness to create a balanced in the time you spend together and apart, and an openness to change.
Have a Long-Lasting Marriage
Long lasting marriages have characteristics and qualities that enable the couples to weather through both the good times and the bad times.
- Easy and Practical Ways to Make Your Marriage Last
- Marriage Models
- Ways to Improve Your Marriage
- Create Quality Time Together
- Dating Rules for Married Couples
- A Month of Dates for Married Couples
- Walking Together
- Where to Leave Love Notes for Your Spouse
- Great Ways to Say I Love You
- Simple Ways to Be Romantic
Celebrate Your Anniversaries
Your wedding anniversaries deserve to be celebrated in memorable ways. When you celebrate your wedding anniversary each year it is an annual renewal of your commitment to one another.
- 1st-100th Wedding Anniversary Gift Guide
- Create Memorable Anniversaries
- How to Have Anniversary Greetings Sent From the White House
- Proven Gift Giving solutions
Married Celebrity Couples
Aside from the curiosity aspect of knowing about the marriages of celebrity couples, you can learn from these couples' successes and failures.
- Marriage Secrets of Famous Couples
- Married Couples in the Entertainment Industry
- Political Marriages
- Presidential Marriages
- Married Couples in The Arts