Celebrate and Create New Beginnings in Your Marriage:
Here are some suggestions to get you started.
Consider Who You Celebrate New Year's With:
If you usually spend New Year's eve at home watching the ball drop, round up some friends for a game night or go out for the evening to celebrate the beginning of the new year.
Consider Where You Celebrate New Year's:
New Year's Celebration Ideas:
Brainstorm with one another some new ways to celebrate New Year's that you would each like to try.
- Play classic card or board games.
- Work on a jigsaw puzzle together.
- Reflect on the past year with each other.
- Eat and enjoy traditional foods:
- Make plans for the new year and schedule time for each other on a new calendar.
- Make a New Year's resolution together.
- Call family members and old friends who are far away.
- Watch a movie together.
- See the ball drop in Times Square, or watch local fireworks on television.
- Play in the snow or go ice skating together.
- Watch the parades or sports events on television.