- Differing Parenting Styles
- Lack of Time
- Over Tiredness
- Chores and Child Care
- Lack of Sex
- Lack of Alone Time
- Unmet Expectations
Child rearing can be a tremendous bonding experience for the two of you if you parent your children together. Here are a few things you can do that will help both of you improve your marriage and your roles as parents.
- Know when to say no to volunteerism.
- Realize you're both only human and super beings. Take care of yourselves, both physically and emotionally. Walk together as a family.
- Plan time alone together. Make having date nights a priority.
- Get rid of the clutter in your lives.
- Look at your priorities. Work together to divide household chores.
- Slow down. Don't try to do too much.
- Make mealtimes together a priority.
Keep the lines of communication open between the two of you. Honest and open communication is critical, not just with one another, but with your children, too.