The 2012 About.com Readers’ Choice Awards highlighted the best products, features and services in dozens of categories. Readers’ Choice includes multiple channels ranging from travel to pets to religion. There was no prize -— just the bragging rights and pride that come with getting recognized by the readers of one of the most popular websites. Find out more at awards.about.com.
About.com Marriage 2012 Categories
2012 Readers' Choice Award Winner: Happily Married with Kids: It's Not a Fairy Tale
2012 Readers' Choice Award Winner: Worldwide Marriage Encounter
2012 Readers' Choice Award Winner: I feel... by The Gottman Institute
2012 Readers' Choice Award Winner: Regis Philbin and Joy Senese
2012 Readers' Choice Awards: Details and Rules
- Nominations began on January 18, 2012 and ended on February 15, 2012.
- Finalists were chosen based on popularity, as long as they met the eligibility requirements listed in each category.
- Up to five finalists in each category were announced on February 22.
- Voting began on February 22, 2012 and continued through March 21, 2012. Readers could vote once each day in each award category.
- Winners were announced on March 30, 2012. There was no cash award - just the satisfaction that comes with officially being recognized as the best of the best by the readers of one of the largest online networks, About.com.
- You're welcome to nominate and promote your own book, website, blog, marriage proposal, workshop, or resource in 2013!