Prince Rainier and Grace Kelly's Children:
Prince Albert Alexandre Louis Pierre GrimaldiPrince Albert was born on March 14, 1958. He is also known as Prince Albert, Marquis of Baux. When Prince Rainier died, Albert became Monaco's 32nd ruler.
Beginning with a solemn Mass led by the archbishop of Monaco, Monsignor Bernard Barsi, and ending with fireworks, on November 19, 2005, Prince Albert II formally ascended to the throne of Monaco. The Prince wore a royal ceremonial military uniform. He automatically received royal powers when his father, Prince Rainier III died.
Prince Albert has acknowledged being the father of two children from previous relationships.
Princess Caroline Louise MargueritePrincess Caroline was born on January 23, 1957. Her official royal title is "Her Royal Highness Princess Caroline, The Princess of Hanover, Duchess of Brunswick and Lüneburg, Royal Princess of Great Britain and Ireland, and by birth Princess of Monaco."
Princess Caroline has been married three times:
- Phillipe Junot, married on June 29, 1978, and divorced on October 9, 1980.
- Stefano Casiraghi, married on December 29, 1983. Marriage ended when he died on October 3, 1990 in a powerboat accident off Saint Jean-Cap-Ferrat. They had three children, Andrea Albert Pierre, born in 1984; Charlotte Marie Pomeline, born in 1986; and Pierre Stefano Rainier, born in 1987.
- Prince Ernst August of Hanover, married on January 23, 1999. They have one child, H.R.H. Princess Alexandra Sophia, Duchess of Brunswick-Luneburg, born in 1999.
Princess Stéphanie Marie ElisabethPrincess Stephanie was born on February 1, 1965. She suffered minor neck injuries when she was 17 years of age and in the car wreck that killed her mother, Grace. Princess Stéphanie has been a model, pop singer, and fashion designer. Princess Stéphanie has been married twice:
- Daniel Ducruet, a bodyguard, married on July 1, 1995 and divorced on October 4, 1996. They had two children. Louis Robert Paul, born in 1992 and Pauline Grace Maguy, born in 1994.
- Adans Lopez Peres, a circus acrobat, married on September 12, 2003. They have reportedly filed for divorce.
Stephanie also has another daughter, Camille Marie Kelly, born in 1998. Father of Camille is Jean Raymond Gottlieb, a royal bodyguard.
In 2002, Stéphanie was quoted as saying, Not only did I go through the horrible trauma of losing my mother at a very young age, but also I was beside her at the moment of the accident. Nobody can imagine how much Ive suffered and still suffer.