From the article: 3rd Wedding Anniversary
Many folks hit a wall when it comes to being creative in what to give their spouses on their third wedding anniversary. Share your successful gift suggestions and ideas for how to make your third anniversary an anniversary to remember throughout your marriage. Share Your Ideas
- My husband likes useful things, which sometimes makes shopping for him a bit of an issue, especially on anniversaries. This year I had a win though. I got him a Leatherman. He's a huge fan and although not actually leather I think it still works. He loved it!
- —Guest Sarah
- I am about ready to celebrate our 3rd year dating anniversary, I think the best gift I could get would be some sexy leather lingerie. We both win :) At this point I don't think a wallet or belt exactly brings excitement or memories, maybe some crystal wine glasses or something shall come before the leather, to give me the confidence of course ;)
- —Guest In love
A Wedding Gown Sketch
- A few wedding photos that get transformed into a sketch, which you can frame and give as an anniversary gift. MyDreamlines has this amazing gift idea ... one of their artists is from Europe so the sketches really take on sexy European feel.
- —Guest Nikki
- A pair of pint glasses engraved "His" and "Hers", and a beer-of-the-month club membership that specialized in local craft beers. My husband loved it!!
- —Guest MM
3rd Anniversary Gift
- My wife brought me a lovely watch with a leather strap and had it engraved on the rear... its really special. i got my wife a leather pandora bracelet with a heart lock and key charm. she was thriled with it. Andy
- —Guest Andy Copley
3rd Wedding Anniversary
- My wife gifted me a creating wedding album with full of memories over all the years! Wonderful.
- —Guest Guest
- I bought my husband eagles/redskin tickets! Leather on the football right? :) we love football!!
- —Guest Gabby
3rd Anniversary Gift
- My husband bought me an awesome Leather purse. And I bought him a new Leatherman, its a multipurpose tool like a Swiss army knife.
- —Guest guest
- I gave my friends an engraved wooden chopping board,(wife loves to cook. I saw metal and he grills, so I gave them a steak brander with their initial.
- —Guest SaintsNola
Leather Wallet and Journal
- I got him a leather wallet (high quality 1) with his initals on it. I'm a writer, so he got me a leather bound writing journal.
- —Guest karen
3rd Anniversary - Traditional Gift
- For our third anniversary, my husband and I stuck with the traditional gifts and each picked out a new pair of running shoes.
- —Guest Melissa
3rd Anniversary Gifts
- It's only our 3rd year of bf/gf but I like traditions and so does my bf, so he got me ... from the new traditions ... a crystal duck from Swarovski. I love ducks so it meant a lot to me.
- —Guest N
Leather Gift Ideas
- Hi there, For our 3rd anniversary my husband suggested that he wanted a briefcase. Again, I have spent hundreds of pounds on designer briefcases etc and all of them have scuffed and fallen apart, I found a store on-line called sage brown and cannot give enough credit to them. I hadn't heard of them before but seen they had great review so I took a stab in the dark and purchased him the http://www.sagebrown.co.uk/1-Business-Line/6-Briefcases/54-City-Briefcase/Detailed-product-flyer.html! He has now had it for 1 year, uses it every day and it still look as good as new!! Also thinking about buying him a personalized business card holder for his birthday :) Editor's Note: We cannot vouch for this website or the relationship of the writer with the website.
- My wife bought a leather mask with a strange zip design upon it! Has anyone had one of these and know it's purpose? Thanks
- —Guest Daryl crooks
A Pair of New Leather Shoe Laces
- For our "Third Anniversary," a pair of new leather shoe laces is how we tied a Knot of Love forever & always. One for my husband to hold his cords, and one for me. I will never untie the knot of love. It has one bead to represent our love, never to be untied.
- —Guest Monica
1-15 of 27Next