From the article: 4th Wedding Anniversary
Many folks hit a wall when it comes to being creative in what to give their spouses on their fourth wedding anniversary. Share your successful gift suggestions and ideas for how to make your fourth anniversary an anniversary to remember throughout your marriage. Share Your Ideas
Gift for Deployed on 4th
- Try nuts.com and send a hugh assortment of dried fruits. The company is troop friendly and they send to APO addresses.
- —Guest Georgann
4th Wedding Anniversary
- I'm paying for hubby & I to have flower tattoos done this year to celebrate our 4th anniversary :)
- —Guest Guest happily married
Fruits of My Labor
- We are both going to do some new landscaping to one particular area of our new home. Plants, flowers, rocks and such. With some framed photos of fond memories on the side (not of the landscaping, just in general)
- —Guest Mark l
4th Anniversary Idea
- I plan on going to the new York botanical gardens to have a picnic with lots of fresh fruit, cheese and wine while enjoying the fresh air and spectacular flowers. That covers the traditional theme of fruits and flowers for the 4th Anniversary
- —Guest V Castro
- We left the little one with the grandparents and enjoyed some of Louisiana's most decorated plantations.... Flowers were everywhere! Rosedown plantation and the Aston Villa... Couldn't have been more lovely. And upon returning to the suite at our hotel we were greeted with chocolate covered strawberries and champagne. :)
- —Guest RinaJ
- My husband loves making beer so I bought him a kit. Fruity and flowery all in one and not too cheesy.
- —Guest Wife
- Fruits and flowers: We went to Washington D.C. for the cherry blossom festival. It was fantastic
- —Guest Sonya
- We celebrated our 4th at a fondue restaurant together. Fresh fruit & chocolate...who could go wrong with that?
- —Guest karen
Separated for Anniversary
- These are some great ideas! My husband is deployed this year, do you have any suggestions for a 4th anniversary "package" to be mailed??
- —Guest Army wife
- I took the somewhat traditional and sent flowers to him at the office. For fruit, I bought him a single share of Apple stock. He loved it!
- —Guest Rachel
The Big Apple
- I think a great idea would be a trip to the Big Apple of NYC!! With 4 long stemmed red roses and champagne in the hotel!
- —Guest kirstbaby
- A photo for each year in a nice frame. Touching letter of memories made, to be open by the song you fell in love to.
- —Guest meg
Photos and Written memories or a Song
- Make a mini collection of pics when you got married plus every year after, write a note of the memories you've made so far and a wish list of things to come. Make them open this letter to a song that both connected you and made you fall in love. Then sit back and watch how heart moving simple memories over take that person and bring them back.
- —Guest megan
- My husband is allergic to almost all fresh fruits so I got him an APPLE pod;)
- —Guest danuta
4th Anniversary Gift Idea
- A fruit tree to plant in your yard. It will be a life-long reminder of your 4th anniversary.
- —Guest shane
1-15 of 20Next