Flirting is healthy for your marriage as long as you are flirting with your spouse. How do you flirt with your spouse? How does your spouse flirt with you? What are your thoughts about flirting? Share Ways You Flirt
- When we are out together, occasionally I will discreetly but purposely give him a cleavage shot. Sometimes I will lean over to whisper to him then I say something incredibly suggestive, letting him know I find him sexy and desirable. When others can hear me, sometimes I just do a "Tigger" growl at him.
- —Guest Michelle
Flirt With My Wife
- When my wife wears a skirt or dress, I enjoy resting my hand on her crossed knees.
- —Guest firstname.lastname@example.org
Ways I Flirt
- I tell him is a very attractive and sexy man, that no matter what he wears - he looks hot! I kid him by placing my fingers on any part of his body and tell him "See how sizzling hot and sexy you are!! We get a good laugh and he says he only looks and feels sexy when I am around him.
- —Guest Mary Vega
- I love to read and have started writing love poems to my wife in the style of Charlotte Bronte and Dickenson. She thinks i'm using an app. to translate.
- —Guest S.I.R.
30 Years of Marriage
- I let my wife know she is still very desirable to me, by letting her know I am "checking her out" when we are together - if she is bent over showing some cleavage, I will blatantly get her to repeat the action for another look, and she will grin and then repeat it again - more slowly.
- —Guest Traveler
- I send him txt messages and put messages on the mirror while in the shower.
- —Guest 25 years of flirting
Top Ways to Flirt With My Spouse
- I put on something I know he'll like to see me in and trot my stuff and pretend I don't notice him looking ........ lol.
How Do I Flirt With My Spouse
- By putting my hand over his neck (at the back) and turning his head to face me. Then I look into his eyes smiling.
- —Guest Nature
Hand on Knee
- My putting my hand on my husband's knee when we are in a restaurant, or in the car, or in a movie theater, etc., is one of the ways that I effectively flirt with my husband.
- —Guest Jan