Fast Marriage Facts - Alice and Nicolas
Married: July 30, 2004.
First Marriage: No.
Did You Know?
Nicolas and Alice have a May-December marriage. Nicolas is 20 years older than Alice.
Alice Kim: Abt. 1984.
Ages at Wedding:Nicolas, 40; Alice, 20.
How Nicolas and Alice Met:
Kim's engagement ring has both a large emerald and a diamond.
Alice: Sushi waitress.
Children:Nicolas has two children:
- Weston Coppola Cage: Born in 1992. His mother is model Kristina Fulton.
- Kal-el Coppola Cage: Born in 2005 in New York City. His name is the birth name of Superman. His mother is Alice Kim Cage.
- Patricia Arquette: Nicolas and Patricia were married on April 8, 1995. They divorced on May 18, 2001.
- Lisa Marie Presley: Nicolas and Lisa Marie were married on August 10, 2002 at a secret ceremony in Hawaii. They separated after 107 days in December 2002 and later divorced on May 16, 2004.
Alice has no previous marriages.
- Los Angeles, California: Was listed at $35 million. The home in Bel-Air, previously owned by Dean Martin and then Tom Jones, is a 11,000 square-foot Tudor-style home situated on one acre. Along with a two-bedroom guest house, the home has seven bedrooms, seven bathrooms, a theater, a game room, a wine cellar, and an Olympic-sized swimming pool. The home was bought in 1998. An auction to sell the property was set for early April 2010.
- Paradise Island, Bahamas: Home bought in 2004.
- Malibu, CA: Home sold in 2005.
- Hollywood, CA: Bought in 2005, sold in 2009.
- Rhode Island: Bought in 2005.
- Tilham Barn, England: Purchased in 2006.
- Exuma archipelago in the southern Bahamas: A small undeveloped island in the Bahamas valued at approximately $3 million. Purchased in May, 2006, the island's size is estimated to be 40+ acres. It is located nearly 85 miles southeast of Nassau and is now for sale.
- Bavarian Castle in Germany: Bought in 2006, sold in 2009.
- Las Vegas: Bought in 2006, sold in 2010.
- Louisiana: Bought in 2007, 2 homes sold in 2009.
- Midford Castle in England: Bought in 2007, sold in 2009.
- New York, NY condos: Sold.
- Aspen, CO chalet.
- San Francisco, California: The home has a limestone dragon fireplace designed by Manuel Palos.
Quotes about the Marriage and Family of Kim and Nicolas Cage:
Producer Jerry Bruckheimer, about Nicolas and Alice: "He loves her and that's really nice to see. She makes him very happy."
Nicolas, about where to live: "I think that having different environments is better, rather than having one huge, you know, space that you reside in all the time. I think it's more interesting to have smaller spaces that you can explore and feel like different people."
Nicolas, about moving: "When the kids are older, I'd like to move and go to New York or London. I love London, especially Notting Hill Gate and Portobello Road. I'd really like to spend a Christmas there soon."
Nicolas, about his marriage to Lisa Marie Presley: "I'm sad about this, but we shouldn't have been married in the first place."