These dates all require that the two of you get out of the house together. Although staying home and baking cookies or watching a movie on television is okay once in a while when absolutely necessary, that type of date should NOT be the norm.
1. Drive to a nearby location that you don't visit very often.
2. Go out to dinner.
3. Visit a museum.
4. Have a picnic in the park.
5. Go out to lunch.
6. Go to a high school or college theatre production.
7. Discover something new in the city where you live.
8. Go to a movie.
9. Walk through a park.
10. Spend an afternoon checking out antique stores.
11. Go dancing.
12. Go bowling.
13. Try your hand at solving a mystery at a mystery dinner theatre.
14. Attend a high school or college football, basketball, or baseball game.
15. Go hiking.
16. Visit a winery.
17. Ride a train.
18. Spend a night at a nice motel or a bed & breakfast.
19. Ask your spouse what he or she wants to go -- then do it together.
20. Find a place to take a boat ride.
21. Recreate your first date together.
22. Watch a movie at a drive-in.
23. Schedule a breakfast date.
24. Attend a concert.
25. Spend time in a bookstore together.
26. Locate a merry-go-round and ride it together.
27. Go to a comedy club.
28. Visit an ice cream shop.
29. Visit a historical house or light house in your area.
30. Fly a kite together.
31. Go shopping for something the two of you both want.