1 of 4
The Three Marriages of Davy Jones
Co-host Davy Jones speaks during the '60's Pop Rock: My Music' panel during the PBS portion of the 2011 Summer TCA Tour held at the Beverly Hilton Hotel on July 30, 2011 in Beverly Hills, California.
Photo: Frederick M. Brown / Getty Images
Teen idol Davy Jones of The Monkees was married three times. Two of his marriages ended in divorce. His last marriage ended when he died in February 2012.
Davy Jones Information:
David Thomas Jones: December 30, 1945 in Manchester, England.
Davy: At the age of 66, on February 29, 2012, Davy Jones died from a heart attack at a hospital in Stuart, Florida. He became ill in Indiantown, Florida where he kept some of his racehorses.
Davy had 4 daughters.
- Talia Elizabeth Jones: Born in 1968. Her mother is Linda Haines.
- Sarah Lee Jones: Born in 1971. Her mother is Linda Haines.
- Jessica Lillian Jones: Born in 1981. Her mother is Anita Pollinger.
- Annabel Charlotte Jones: Born in 1988. Her mother is Anita Pollinger.
Davy: Singer with The Monkees
, actor, producer, songwriter, jockey, author.
Davy has had three different locations to hang his hat.
- Hollywood, Florida: His main home which is close to where he kept his horses.
- Beavertown, Pennsylvania: A farm with more racehorses.
- Fort Lauderdale, Florida: A condo.
Davy: "The beach in Florida is a welcome change from hotel life, airplanes and the constant noise that surrounds my life."
Source: Davy Jones. "Keeping up with the Joneses." DavyJones.net via Archive.org. 4/2008.