Love and Sex in Marriage
- Celebrate Your Anniversaries
- Increase and Improve Romance
- Common Sexual Problems in Marriage
- Deal With Sexual Problems
- Cope With a Cheating Spouse
Celebrate Your Anniversaries
Your wedding anniversaries deserve to be celebrated in memorable ways. When you celebrate your wedding anniversary each year it is an annual renewal of your commitment to one another.
- 1st-100th Wedding Anniversary Gift Guide
- Create Memorable Anniversaries
- How to Have Anniversary Greetings Sent From the White House
- Gift Giving Solutions
- Video: History of Wedding Anniversary Gifts
Increase and Improve Romance
Let your spouse know of your love and caring not only through your words but through your actions, too.
- Be Romantic
- How to Write a Love Letter
- Leave Love Notes
- Go Out on a Date Together
- Why You Should Hold Hands
- Let Flowers Say That You Care
- Dance with Your Spouse
- Flirt With the One You Love
- Great Ways to Say I Love You
- Video: Meanings of 10 Most Popular Flowers for Married Couples
Common Sexual Problems in Marriage
Lack of sex is the number one complaint we hear about married sex. Pornography, masturbation, infidelity, and sexual fantasies are other common sexual problems in marriages. Separating facts from myths when it comes to these issues is the first step in solving these sexual problems. The second step is talking with one another about these issues.
- What to Do When She Doesn't Want Sex
- What to Do When He Doesn't Want Sex
- Masturbation Facts and Myths
- Sexual Fantasies in Marriage
- Before You End Your Marriage Over Porn
- Emotional Affairs 101
- Why Spouses Cheat
- Same Sex Infidelity -- When Your Spouse Comes Out
Deal With Sexual Problems
Lack of communication about sexual problems and lack of caring can tear your marriage apart. If you have waited several months to talk about intimacy problems with your spouse, you've waited too long. But before you try spicing up your sex life with bedroom toys, sex advice books, or sexy lingerie, work on your communication skills and spend more time with each other.
- No Sex or Low Sex: Is Sex Dead in Your Marriage?
- How to Talk About Sexual Problems
- Too Tired for Sex?
- Schedule a Sex Appointment
- Signs of a Low Sex Marriage
- Before You Buy Sex Advice Books
- Create More Intimacy in Your Marriage
- Just Do It -- Benefits of Frequent Sex
- Keep Your Sex Life Alive
Cope With a Cheating Spouse
If you are trying to cope after learning that your spouse cheated on you, remember that you are not the reason your spouse was unfaithful. The decision to have an affair was made by your spouse. Here's advice on what to do and what not to do during this difficult time.
- Warning Signs of Cheating Spouses
- Should You Spy on Your Spouse?
- Who is to Blame?
- Can Your Marriage Survive Infidelity?