From the article: Suggestions for 1st Anniversary Gifts
Many folks hit a wall when it comes to being creative in what to give their spouses on their first wedding anniversary. Share your successful gift suggestions and ideas for how to make your first anniversary an anniversary to remember throughout your marriage. Share Your Ideas
*1st Wedding Anniversary Paper Gift*
- I bought my husband a Dream Capsule Necklace. Inside you can write little notes, memories,etc. that you both cherish! FYI...found it on Amazon & comes in HIS/HER capsules ; )
- —Guest Christine
Paper Jewelry - Exotic Papers From Japan
- Check out Paper Anniversary - an artist, Anna, handcrafts elegant jewelry from exotic papers from all around the world. It's durable and elegant. She sells First Anniversary Gift Sets and fast shipping. Take a look! http://paper-anniversary.com/pages/first-anniversary-gifts Editor's Note: This is an interesting site, and appears to be legitimate. We can not vouch for the site.
- —Guest Lily
1st = Paper, Spineless Classics
- My wife is an antique book lover and a HUGE fan of "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland." So I got her the book printed onto a poster to hang on the wall. http://www.spinelessclassics.net/alice-s-adventures-in-wonderland-book-text-poster-100.htm Editor's Note: This is an interesting idea and the site appears to be legitimate. However, I can not vouch for the site.
- —Guest Jody
1st Anniversary Gift Idea
- Mine and my husbands first anniversary is next Wednesday. Traditional gift = paper. So, I went to shutterfly.com and made a picture book of our wedding and the cabin in which we stayed. Shutterfly is FAST! It wasn't supposed to get here til Monday and its Wednesday and here it is! Came out more beautiful than I thought!! I would recommend for anyones first anniversary!
- —Guest cashhunter38
Plant a Tree
- For our first anniversary, we bought a "legacy" maple tree and planted it in our yard. Every year we will take a photo of the tree, and see how it has grown - just like our love grows. :-)
- —Guest Julie
Message In a Bottle
- Write your forever memory on a piece of paper and but in a bottle seal the bottle and make or buy a cute paper box that way you will never forget.
- —Guest sarah
- As we like travelling, i got my husband a personalised framed world map, which we are able to put pins in of the places weve been together & want to explore in the future.
- —Guest Leanne
First Anniversary Gift - NFL Tickets
- For my first year anniversary I'm getting my husband Chicago Bears tickets.
- —Guest julie
Names, Family Crest & a Watercolor
- For our first anniversary we went with "traditional" I got my husband A framed "Family Crest" with our last name & meaning of it & also a frame with our first names & their meanings. He got me a watercolor portrait of our dog which I loved.
- —Guest LMartinez
Maybe a Book
- We haven't reached our first year yet. I'm just looking for an ideal gift.
- —Guest Annette Johnson
1st Wedding Anniversary
- I typed up my wedding vows (we wrote our own) and put them in one side of a frame and a picture of us on the other side :)
- —Guest angie
1st Year Anniversary - Paper
- I saved every movie stub that we ever went to since we started seeing each other, and got a picture frame and organized them into a shape of a heart.
- —Guest Shawn
Creative and Inexpensive
- Create a book of your first year together or of the reasons why you said "I Do" you can use lovebookonline.com
- —Guest Ashley
- My wife has lived in Florida for a few years, and never once been to Disney, despite turning 30 this year. I promised a year of Disney, instead of our 11 day annual vacation in July
- —Guest Jaydob2234
- I love traditions. I framed our favorite wedding picture. But i thought it would be neat if he could always have it with him too, so i got him a pocket watch with a small picture of us in it. Also had it ingraved. He cried.
- —Guest shanan31
1-15 of 179Next